Tuesday 24 January 2012

24/01/12 - Contents Page

Creating My Contents Page


 
This is the third week of creating my music magazine, i finished my front cover last week so i though i would carry on with my contents page, i have put 11 original photos that i have taken myself at different occasions. to the left side there  is all the titles that is going to go on there, and to the right side of the page is the number that is going to go on there next to my subheading of what is in the magazine. I wanted to put unplugged on the to make sure that my front cover and contents page look this they match that my i want for the colours black with and red as well as there the colours i used i want to keep the theme through out my whole magazine. i wanted the word 'contents' to stand out. i put the tag line in there too to keep it related to my magazine. i decided to but numbers in the pictures because when i  read magazines i like that because when you see a picture that you like you want to o to the article and read it so that i way i did it, all  so i saw that Q magazine did it too, and with my magazine being partly based on these i thought it was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment