Tuesday 17 January 2012

10/1/11 Front Cover Continued


Front Cover, Making My Front Cover Of My Music Magazine 

This is my first week on creating my music magazine, i choose my title and went through all the different font to see what one i liked the most i came to this one and i thought it fit it perfectly, but it still felt like something was missing so i looked on the internet and found a image of a plug and some writing, so i cropped it and changed it to black and added it to the 'U' on unplugged as i thought thats where it looked best. i needed a tag line to go with it and i'm not in to mainstream music so '... not you everyday music' would go well with the whole indie/rock music of the magazine. i decided to choose this photo of my friend because it fits a magazine it has a large space at the top for the title, her head is in the middle which saves space for all the sub headings to go around it, i had edit the photo on photo shop as i already knew how to do i increased the contract to make the colours stronger, touched up her face to make it flawles like all the magazines have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment