Tuesday 24 January 2012

Proposal for My Music Magazine

Magazine Proposal


This is what i'm going to defiantly do for my music magazine, this is going to explain how and what i want my magazine to look like and contain.

  • Aim, genre: I am going to aim my magazine at young people so between the ages of 15-30 so yeah its a quite a wide age range but the music thats in my magazine Indie, Pop, Rock, Modern in the charts music too. But this type of music all ages listen to so why no have a magazine that those people can listen too. I dont think there is any specific gender i want it to be for men and women. 
  • Title: The titles i was looking at are indiesider, ICON, unplugged, definition, M:BS (Music:Band&Singers), RockVibes, PockMag, Break Away.
  • Font: I have looked at a selection of font that i think would be suitable for my magazine.
  • Tage line: not your everyday music...
  • Images: The images that i have thought about taking are 1) Of one medium close up of a female singer. 2) A boy rock band with there interments 3) A small girl band 4)  Female pop group 5) Full body shot of a male with a guitar. And for my article i want to take a selection of images some from the front cover shoot, and some others from gigs and friends for my contents page, finally i have choosen a median close up of a female that is going to be a singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment