Tuesday 27 March 2012

Evaluation: Question 4


This is carried on from the last blog past about evaluation question 4 who would be the audience for your media product? I have interviewed a male and female from my target audience.



Name: Emily White

Age: 16

What kind of music arte you in to?: Rock indie stuff

Where do you live? Leigh Park

Favourite band: You me at six

Favourite album: you me at six sinners never sleep and all time low nothing personal

Pin up: Jack Barakat or Josh Franshesci

Favourite clothing line: vans or probs criminal damage or just band tops

Favourite website: Twitter and tumblr ahah

Typical Outfit: legging or jeans probs, my red vans urm band top and hoodie

Hair style: Loving my bright red hair at the mo ahah and just straight or wavy and side fringe.

What do you study at college?: Sociology, Media, Business

Where do you hang out: friends houses mostly

Favourite instrument: electric guitar

Favourite colours: Red and blue and black

What magazines do you tend to read? Kerrang every week, subscribed! wooop! ahaha

Biggest music inspiration: ahh has to be Kurt Cobain, love that man!

Favourite channel: Kerrang, Q and mtv rock channels

Favourite artist live: You me at six!

how often do you listen to music? every day nearly all day ahah!



Name: Harvey Ryan

Age: 17

What kind of music are you in to?: heavy metal, rock

Where do you live?: Purbrook

Favourite band: Bullet for my valentine

Favourite album: asking Alexandra’s one, ohh i cant remember the name

Pin up: ahaha I don’t really have one

Favourite clothing line: converse and my band tops

Favourite website: I don’t really have one, ohhh ticket sell sites to see all the gigs coming up

Typical Outfit: skinny jeans, black top, black converses, hoodie

Hair style: long black, sweep fringe ahah

What do you study at college?: business, English lit, and film studies

Where do you hang out: local park or studio

Favourite instrument: drums

Favourite colours: black and white probs ohh and grey

What magazines do you tend to read? i dont often but when I do Kerrang

Biggest music inspiration: urm ohh i danno

Favourite channel: rock mtv I think it’s called

Favourite artist live: red hot chilli peppers

How often do you listen to music? Every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment