Tuesday 20 September 2011

Things you can do with Blogger

Getting started with blogger:
This is what i did >>
- Firstly i create a blogger.com account and decided a name for my account.
- Next i designed my page with different layouts, colours and texts.
- After that I watched a video on YouTube that was my first blog that helped and taught me how to used blogger.com as I have never used it before and it is my first time.


Things you can do with blogger:
Research >>
- Then i went on http://www.blogger.com/tour_start.g < this website from blogger that tell you all about blogger and what i can do with it and these are the things i found out that its to express your thoughts and ideas, to express feeling on different subjects, you could use it as a diary. There is more to blogger than that you can connect with your friends and anyone that reads your work they can make comments on what they think about it. You can design blogger to make it personal to you the design of it can reflect your personality. Sharing, not just information you can share links, videos, photos to show exactly what your trying to say. blogger can be with you all the time to you can have it on your mobile phone and blog on the go. There are many good things about blogger its free and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment