Tuesday 27 September 2011

How i think blogger will be useful in my coursework

Why i think blogger with be useful in my course work


I think blogger will be useful with my media course work in many ways. Media is surrounded by gadgets and on the web so that's my first reason, by doing all our work on the internet we can get used to how things work in the media world. Another reason why I think blogger is a great idea is as being a youth and teenager I use a lot of social networking websites which is very similar to this, so I can relate to this website almost as a social networking for coursework. I like this as well because at school a lot of work is done on paper and was being marked that way so it's nice to find different ways of doing your work and presenting it. Another good thing about blogger is that you can edit your posts at any time to change then or improve them. You can access blogger anytime, which will be very useful to me as then when ever i have any free time i can just get on with my coursework. I looked at this website http://wikieducator.org/How_to_use_Blogger to find out why other people like bogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment